This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, or the information we collect using Cookies, and how that information is used.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- ‘Company’ (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Tela Mela Drinks.
- ‘You’ means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- ‘Cookies’ means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Tela Mela Drinks, obtainable from http://www.telameladrinks.online via http://www.telameladrinks.com
Types of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or wishlist or billing details, order history. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
If you would like to disable these cookies, please contact us for information on how to switch off this feature.
- Analytics Cookies We use various software tools that allow us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website – this is known as website analytics. An example of an analytical tool that we use is Google Analytics. Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to the website, how many times people visit us and how many times a user viewed specific web pages within our site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the pages that you visit and whether you have visited our website multiple times, your average session. These cookies are used for analytic purposes and cannot be used to find out details such as your name or address.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Legal Notice Update
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
For more information about targeting and advertising cookies, visit Your Online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.au
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: *insert URLS here* – needs to be on both telameladrinks.com and telameladrinks.online.